CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The preceding message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, privileged, and/or subject to other privacy protections. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).
Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) apply to The Siretskiy Organization and its subsidiaries, and all related websites contained herein (together, this “Website”), together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services (together, “Content”) presented therein. This Website may contain Content not owned by Mikhail Siretskiy, The Siretskiy Organization LLC or any of their affiliates (together, “Siretskiy”) which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is provided by The Siretskiy Organization as a service to its customers for informational purposes and for personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited. Everything is confidential.
- Communications. No right of confidentiality shall apply to any inquiries or other communications made to Siretskiy through this Website (“Communications”) and Siretskiy shall have no obligation to protect Communications from disclosure to third parties.
- Read These Terms Cautiously Before Using This or our other Websites. By accessing this or our other websites, or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions below and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this or our other Websites, instantly and immediately.
- Limitations On Use Of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content on this or our other Websites is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. The use of any Content from this Website on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited.
- Significant Information Concerning The Licensing of the “SIRETSKIY and or/ The Siretskiy Organization” Name and Mark. Certain goods, products, services, projects, properties and developments which appear or are referred to on this Website and/or on certain Third Party Sites (“Siretskiy Branded Projects”) may not be owned, operated, developed, managed or sold by The Siretskiy Organization. The owners, operators, developers, managers and sellers (“Third Party Owners”) of these The Siretskiy Organization Branded Projects use the “Siretskiy” name and mark under license, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms. Siretskiy is not responsible for any representations made by Third Party Owners. For more information concerning Siretskiy Branded Projects, please consult the Third Party Owner as well as all other disclosure documents which may be required by law.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and common law trademarks of Siretskiy. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of Siretskiy.
- Variations to these Terms. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Siretskiy and/or The Siretskiy Organization is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information or advertising. The Siretskiy Organization reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or portions of these Terms at any time. Your continued use of this or our other Websites will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
- Links and Relations To Third Party Sites. This Website contains links to certain websites owned, operated or controlled by third-parties (“Third Party Sites”). The Siretskiy Organization does not govern and is not accountable for the Content of such Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links to Third Party Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, for information purposes only, and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement, association, approval or warranty by The Siretskiy Organization of such Third Party Sites or any of the Content contained therein. Access to any Third Party Sites shall be at your individual risk.
- Limitation Of Liability. In no event shall Siretskiy or any of its respective officers, directors, licensors, employees or agents be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss, injury or damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or its Content.
- Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain portions of this Website. By using this or any of our other Websites, you agree to abide and be bound by such additional terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws.
- DISCLAIMER. SIRETSKIY STRIVES TO CONFIRM THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE TO ITS BEST ABILITY. THOUGH, ERRORS & OMISSIONS MAY SOMETIMES OCCUR. AS A RESULT, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. SIRETSKIY AND ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT And THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE. SIRETSKIY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND WARRANTIES THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS OF VIRUSES. TRUMP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
- Severability. The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Jurisdiction. The Content of this Website is presented solely for informational use in the United States. Siretskiy makes no representation that this Website or its Content is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation or would subject Siretskiy or any of its affiliates to any liability.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, this Website or its Content shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, waive any objection to the laying of venue in such courts, and agree not to plead or claim in any California court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum. All disputes relating to this Website or its Content shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Severability. The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any cause unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Siretskiy relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided herein or in writing signed by both parties. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.